New Every Wednesday
I work in a factory, and we have supervisors who play favorites. They have about six girls who can do no wrong, and they have easier jobs than the rest of us. These girls go out after work to bars, and that is why they are in with the supervisors.…continue reading
Short and Sweet
Every Friday a featured short letter and answer appear here.
Send Letters to: WriteDirectAnswers@gmail.com
Cheating In A Nutshell
A preview of Wayne & Tamara's new book about infidelity. The tentative title of the book is Cheating In A Nutshell…continue reading
Relationship Advice by Topic - Click on Your Choice
- My Future Mother-in-law
- Clinging to a Past Love
- Dating a Critical Man
- Male Survivor of Sexual Abuse
- Open Relationship?
- The Best Way to Find Love
- Why Isn't She Sorry?
- Divorce Her Cheating Husband?
- The Pain In Calling It Quits
- Regifting, or An Act of Love?
- Should He Reveal He's Gay?
- The Ex-wife's Revenge
- His Lame Excuse For Divorce
- When Not To Give a Gift
- Dating The Wrong Man
- Escaping Her Abusive Family
- Her Alcoholic Husband
- Father's New Wife
- Office Romance
- Arranged Marriage
- Love or Infatuation
- The Gift of The Magi in Real Life
- Staying For The Sake of The Kids
- Difference Between Love and Like
- Is My Spouse an Addict?
- Dating and The Male Ego
- Should I Marry Him?
- Dad Boycotts Her Wedding
- How to Change Her Sister's Life?
- Newlyweds Headed For Divorce
- Her Brother Molested Her Teen
- Family Disrespects Her Husband
- Her Cheating Broke His Heart
- Will She Ruin His Marriage?
- Married, In Love With Another
- A Woman's Nature