New Every Wednesday
A young man I worked with asked me out. We had spent quite a bit of time together, and I may even have flirted. But deep down I didn't believe this could develop into a long-term relationship…continue reading
How To Send Letters
As always, we welcome your letters, comments and opinions.
Wayne & Tamara
Send Letters to:
Cheating In A Nutshell
A preview of Wayne & Tamara's new book about infidelity. The tentative title of the book is Cheating In A Nutshell…continue reading
Relationship Topics - by category
- My Future Mother-in-law
- Clinging to a Past Love
- Dating a Critical Man
- Male Survivor of Sexual Abuse
- Open Relationship?
- The Best Way to Find Love
- Why Isn't She Sorry?
- Divorce Her Cheating Husband?
- The Pain In Calling It Quits
- Regifting, or An Act of Love?
- Should He Reveal He's Gay?
- The Ex-wife's Revenge
- His Lame Excuse For Divorce
- When Not To Give a Gift
- Office Romance
- Arranged Marriage
- Love or Infatuation
- The Gift of The Magi in Real Life
- Staying For The Sake of The Kids
- Difference Between Love and Like
- Is My Spouse an Addict?
- Dating and The Male Ego
- Should I Marry Him?
- Dad Boycotts Her Wedding
- How to Change Her Sister's Life?
- Newlyweds Headed For Divorce
- Her Brother Molested Her Teen
- Family Disrespects Her Husband
- Her Cheating Broke His Heart