New Every Wednesday
A young man I worked with asked me out. We had spent quite a bit of time together, and I may even have flirted. But deep down I didn't believe this could develop into a long-term relationship…continue reading
How To Send Letters
Writing out your problem and feelings can be healing. Doing this can clarify your situation and sharing it with someone else can make you feel better. Sometimes just getting it off your chest provides relief.
Wayne & Tamara
Send Letters to: WriteDirectAnswers@gmail.com
Cheating In A Nutshell
A preview of Wayne & Tamara's new book about infidelity. The tentative title of the book is Cheating In A Nutshell…continue reading
Relationship Advice by Topic - Click on Your Choice
- My Future Mother-in-law
- Clinging to a Past Love
- Dating a Critical Man
- Male Survivor of Sexual Abuse
- Open Relationship?
- The Best Way to Find Love
- Why Isn't She Sorry?
- Divorce Her Cheating Husband?
- The Pain In Calling It Quits
- Regifting, or An Act of Love?
- Should He Reveal He's Gay?
- The Ex-wife's Revenge
- His Lame Excuse For Divorce
- When Not To Give a Gift
- Office Romance
- Arranged Marriage
- Love or Infatuation
- The Gift of The Magi in Real Life
- Staying For The Sake of The Kids
- Difference Between Love and Like
- Is My Spouse an Addict?
- Dating and The Male Ego
- Should I Marry Him?
- Dad Boycotts Her Wedding
- How to Change Her Sister's Life?
- Newlyweds Headed For Divorce
- Her Brother Molested Her Teen
- Family Disrespects Her Husband
- Her Cheating Broke His Heart